Whether you’ve had an accident or experienced a tragedy, someone’s mistake or intentional actions shouldn’t cost you future pain and suffering. Did someone’s actions cause you to miss time at work, lose your job, or inflict physical or mental harm on you?
Don’t let a mistake permanently ruin your record! We all make mistakes or have done things we are embarrassed about. Don’t let a little issue become a big problem by giving up your rights. Let a professional defense team help you minimize the potential long-term negative consequence.
When you’ve been hurt at work, the laws in the State of Georgia are clear, and for now, they are stacked against you. Once you’ve been injured, it’s a good idea to discuss your rights with us. You can expect your employer to immediately hire legal representation that will only be interested in protecting the company’s interests.
We care, and we can help you! When accidents happen, we know you have questions. Don’t wait; it’s important you get legal representation immediately to protect your rights and preserve evidence to maximize your recovery. You didn’t chose to be a victim of an accident, and for many, the idea of filing a lawsuit is a hard decision. We recommend that as soon as you’re safe, make us your next call. Just remember, once you talk to the insurance company, it will be their job to minimize the payout to you. Having our legal team on your side to handle negotiations with the insurance company - and if necessary - filing a law suit, will help you potentially recover the:
• Payment of medical bills related to your accident and recovery
• Reimbursement for property damage and deductibles
• Payment for pain and suffering
• Payment for future economic loss resulting from an inability to work
Don’t beat your head against a wall trying to deal with the insurance company by yourself. We are experienced at it and rather enjoy doing it!
Don’t let a mistake permanently ruin your record! We all make mistakes or have done things we are embarrassed about. Don’t let a little issue become a big problem by giving up your rights. Let a professional defense team help you minimize the potential long-term negative consequence. As your criminal defense attorneys, we’ll plan a strategy that can help you win your trial, negotiate a reduced charge, or decrease your punishment. Read the testimonials! We’ve successfully represented charges that include:
• No Driver’s License • DUI / DWI • Shoplifting
• Minor in Possession of Alcohol or Drugs
• All Traffic Offenses, like Speeding and Driving on a Suspended License
• Aggravated Assault & Battery
• Drug Trafficking and Possession
• Sexual Misconduct, including Rape and Sexual Battery
That’s why you should have us protecting your interests, including the right to:
• Recover lost wages during the time you are disabled from work
• Receive medical benefits for all treatment related to your injury
• Obtain compensation for permanent impairment resulting from your injury
Remember - the insurance company is not your friend and is not there to help you!