Javier joined Rohan Law after spending several years practicing Business Immigration at an AMLaw 20 law firm. He is a proud graduate of the University of Georgia and Georgia State University College of Law, where he was a Dean’s Scholar, and is prouder still of his Cuban-American roots.
Javier is fluent in Spanish and handles all aspects of the criminal defense process, from pre-indictment hearings and bond through arraignment negotiations with prosecutors and trial. Javier remains deeply committed to serving his community and spent time working at the Georgia State Capitol and United States Senate prior to joining the bar.
Service remains an important part of practice, and he remains active in organizations such as the Georgia Hispanic Bar Association and American Constitution Society. When not practicing law, Javier enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, working out, and cheering on the 2021 National Champion Georgia Bulldogs.
- Georgia State University, J.D.
- The University of Georgia, B.A. Political Science
- American Constitution Society (Georgia Lawyer Chapter Board Member)
- Georgia Trial Lawyer's Association (GTLA)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association (GHBA)
- Georgia Latino Law Foundation
- Atlanta Bar Association