Join Our Legal Team
Now Hiring to Fill Three Associate Attorney Positions
We are currently looking for candidates to fill three associate attorney positions at Rohan Law in three major legal departments: personal injury, worker's compensation, and criminal defense. Are you a fit? Here's what you need to know about us.
At Rohan Law, we understand that when people need legal representation, they need more than a lawyer, they need a support system. They need people to lean on, who can guide them through the unknown and who will fight for them in ways that they cannot fight for themselves.
Does this resonate with you? If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a company that shares your values, Rohan Law may be a fit for you.
We aim to provide associates the resources they need to thrive in their legal careers and as people. Our law firm is bilingual and being bilingual in English and Spanish is required. We are willing to offer the right candidates, personal development resources and training to help improve their Spanish so if you know some Spanish and are willing to work on improving your fluency, you are encouraged to apply. We are also offering all candidates a signing bonus as well.
We are not your typical law firm. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a attorneys who will hit the ground running in order to provide our current and future clients with outstanding representation. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in drafting motion, pleadings, and responses. Trial experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be customer-service driven and comfortable with direct client contact.
- Conduct legal research and stay up to date on case law changes.
- Manage client expectations regarding outcomes and results.
- Personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are extremely important considerations.
- Being the right fit for our company culture, demosntrating a willingness to learn, and being team-oriented attitude are equally important qualities.
- We are looking for individuals with a sense of humor, who are giving, and put others' needs first.
- Punctuality is important. It is a must to show up for court on time.
- We are growing, and you will be called upon to wear many hats. We need someone who does not think that the occasional need to scan your own documents or build your own trial binder is “beneath you."
- $100,000+ annual salary plus commission.
- Remote work ability (2 days per week in the office for culture development).
- Retirement benefits, including 401k, bonus compensation, and commission.
- Health insurance benefits, including vision and dental.
- Three weeks of PTO.