Join Our Workers' Compensation Team
Now Hiring to Fill Associate Attorney Positions in the Workers' Compensation Department
At Rohan Law, we understand that when people need legal representation, they need more than a lawyer, they need a support system. They need people to lean on, who can guide them through the unknown and who will fight for them in ways that they cannot fight for themselves.
Does this resonate with you? If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a company that shares your values, Rohan Law may be a fit for you.
We aim to provide associates with the resources they need to thrive in their legal careers and as people. The majority of our law firm is bilingual and being bilingual in English and Spanish is a major plus for this position. Over 50% of our workers’ compensation clients are Spanish only speakers. We are willing to offer the right candidates personal development, resources, and training to help improve their Spanish, so if you speak Spanish or you are willing to work on improving your fluency, you would certainly be an ideal candidate. However, the reality is that we have been searching for such a candidate for three years. All of the staff that comes into contact with the client, is bilingual. This is certainly not a requirement for your candidacy.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill Associate Attorney Positions in the Workers' Compensation Department at Rohan Law. Are you a fit?
We are not your typical law firm. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an attorney who will hit the ground running in order to provide our current and future clients with outstanding representation. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in drafting motions, pleadings, and responses. Board Hearing experience is preferred, but not required. Candidates should have the maturity of knowing how to work hard, but understand the need to rest and recharge to be the best version of themselves. Candidates must have empathy for our injured clients and their fears and frustrations. Candidates must have a dogged determination to get the best result possible on every case. Candidates must elevate themselves above drama and office politics. Candidates must respect, appreciate, and recognize the value of stellar staff members who help them do their job more efficiently every day.
- Must be customer-service driven and comfortable with direct client contact.
- Conduct legal research and stay up to date on case law changes.
- Manage client expectations regarding outcomes and results.
- Personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are extremely important considerations.
- Being the right fit for our company culture, demosntrating a willingness to learn, and being team-oriented attitude are equally important qualities.
- We are looking for individuals with a sense of humor, who are giving, and put others' needs first.
- Punctuality is important. It is a must to show up for court on time.
- We are growing, and you will be called upon to wear many hats. We need someone who does not think that the occasional need to scan your own documents or build your own trial binder is “beneath you."
- $100,000+ annual salary plus commission.
- Remote work ability (2 days per week in the office for culture development).
- Retirement benefits, including 401k, bonus compensation, and commission.
- Health insurance benefits, including vision and dental.
- Three weeks of PTO.